At least it is in East Texas. Warm, sunny days; cool nights. It is great. There are many signs to herald this arrival. Fruit trees are flowering, the grass is a deep, saturated green, and the tree frogs serenade in the evening. And don't worry all of you in the north-land; it will be there too and soon. In fact, I expect to bring some of it with me. Within a week Riley and I should be on the road again to reunite with family and friends, AND REX. Man I need to go for a RIDE!
 |
| Along our daily walk near Nacogdoches. |
 |
| Flowering Tree along the walk route. |
 |
| Detail of blooming tree. Notice the bee? |
 |
| Riley's new friends. |
There was some humor on Facebook about the town of Nacogdoches. In the next blog there will be photos and some history of the town. And maybe a song link.
No comments:
Post a Comment