Thursday, March 10, 2011

Working our way back to PA

If you remember about three weeks ago I obtained a backpack to be able to always have a good camera with me in the event a photo-op came up. I mused about the way Mister Murphy stated things so correctly. I said that there would be no more opportunities since I am now prepared. Well, it is true. There have been none. I did not get any publishable photos of downtown Galveston due to the fact that whenever I planned to go the weather or something else prevented me from this goal. Maybe next year Galveston.

We left Galveston on Monday. Our first stop is back in Nacogdoches for a week or so then when the weather is right with no nasty big thunder storms on route. And I save up for the gas(whew, Mikey is not liking the way of gas prices with Roz being so thirsty) then on to PA. I also have to find a Veterinarian and some good medicine for my big tough guy, he gets car sick. We are looking forward to reuniting with family and friends and I need to go for a bike ride. There is also a major rebuilding project planned for my office on wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment