Friday, June 22, 2012

Devil's Tower, WY is one of the most spiritual places in this Great Country. For my ride today the weather was perfect, mid seventies and sunny with light winds. The loop I chose was over roads we have traveled before. I knew it would be a great ride. Below is a short video, only about 1 1/2 minutes, of this great 250 mile ride.

At the end of the ride I visited my good friends Claudia and Clay in Newcastle, WY. We had great conversation and an Awesome Country Rib dinner. Thanks Claudia and Clay!

The First stop on the route was a, never missed by me, stop to see the place where Sweet Sophie was born. A sad moment at first but then uplifting for I knew her spirit would ride with me the rest of the day. This humble presentation is for you Sophie. We all miss you.

The Hospital where Sophie was born.

I left the boy in this image to give some scale.
And they have these Giant Rock Lizards here...HA!


3 comments:

  1. Brill pics and loved the video. The music on this is superb (o:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found it on Shazam. Hidden Heritage - Peter Buffet so I'll have to download it (o:

      Delete
    2. Thanks Pat, and glad you found the song. It is part of a Native American stage play, titled 'Spirit', it might be available to rent. I have a copy of the video and saw the show when it was in Philadelphia, A great show.

      Delete