Meeting in Quartzsite, AZ and staying at Alamo State Park. We had some great rides, some great food, and did some justice to a big bottle of Jack. During which we solved the worlds problems. We heard some wild, and restless, burros, and were chased by a swarm of bees. And as usual Riley charmed the Lady. The boy likes his ladies.
This posting would have been sooner but there was minimal internet service at the park. About all I could do was send some cell phone photos.
Now we are in Surprise, AZ which is a Phoenix suburb. I will meet with family friend, Jim for dinner tomorrow. It will be great. The weather is very hot and dry here but that should break soon. If this is spring I can barely imagine summers here.
![]() |
| Sunrise as seen from the site next to ours. |
![]() |
| Same Sun, different day, different cacti. |
![]() |
| Yours truly, Riley, Laura, and Ron. Laura is holding Joey. |




No comments:
Post a Comment