Since my editor (daughter Jen Darr Sweeney) is on a winter vacation (didn’t think I paid her enough to have vacations – HA) I will apologize for my inevitable errors in punctuation, spelling and grammar.
![]() | ||
| "Soldier Huts at Sunrise, Valley Forge Park" My favorite art photograph from this visit. |
What else can I say? We (Riley and I) have had a great visit with the Family and Friends. We welcomed the newest Road Dog Clan member, Greta, had a fantastic Christmas Day seeing all my Grand-kids, had several great get-togethers, got to see my grand-daughter ‘Sula’s professional ballet debut, took a few great rides, and made some new art. Alas, it is getting cold and that wandering bug is taking hold. So today is the final day in PA until the summer.
All preparations are complete, Riley saw the Vet, Roz has fresh oil, Rex is nestled snug in his trailer, and so off we go towards Texas. Stopping in Virginia, North Carolina, and Mississippi on the way. It will be a great trip with a finale at the California Redwood Run in June.

No comments:
Post a Comment