Monday, September 19, 2011

In Easy Mode for a while

The whole Scratchin' the Itch contingent is back in PA now. (minus Mack who is resting in Texas). So far we have been on the road for eleven months. Originally this was to be a one year adventure but I think it is going to become a lifestyle. We will be hanging out here for a few months and after the holidays back to the west. I want to see Utah, especially the Moab area, in the winter.

We will be giving an HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography mini seminar at the November meeting of the North Penn Art Alliance, using a few of the images presented here. Plus a digital slide show of many more. If you would like to attend send me a message and I will give you the details.

There will still be postings here on a limited basis. Whenever we have something to say or some image I am excited about there will be a notice on Facebook.

Thanks to everyone for following our adventure stories and checking out my humble photography efforts.

Of the hundreds of images from this last eleven months I am posting my three favorites once more.
"Sixty-five Years, 215 days"
In my opinion this is the Best Art Photo
I have ever created.


"We went for a walk."
From a walk in the woods with Riley. Near Custer, SD.

"Mirror Lake at Sunrise."
An awesome fall morning at Paul B. Johnson
state park near Hattiesburg, MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment