Saturday we are pointing Roz east. Sadly I will be saying so-long (only so-long for I will be back next winter and spring) to beautiful scenic Utah. There will be a short stop in Texas to visit my sister, nieces, and nephew. A secondary purpose of the Texas stop over is to look over Mack (remember Mack the Jeep) and decide if he is a candidate for restoration. He has been a good Jeep for me and I hope the frame is sound enough to warrant spending the time and money.
Joy is abounding too for the highly anticipated reunion with family and friends back in southeast PA. This visit, just as the last one is timed for the arrival of yet another grand-child. 'Sula and Wade's new sister will be number seven for me. Such great kids!
The blog and trip are not ending. There will still be periodic reports and photographs. Speaking of which here is my farewell photo from Utah. This is my favorite of this visit.

No comments:
Post a Comment