In the last entry here I posted some photographs from a day trip in the local area. Here is another art image I am working on taken that same day. I hope you like it as much as I do.
Tuesday, July 5
The sojourn for today was about 80 miles north to the Grand Teton National Park. A friend on Facebook suggested I go to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. It was already on the agenda but his evocation pushed me to go there today. Thanks Sean. The roads were as good as any interstate highway I have traveled. The first 30 miles or so are over high plains and comfortably speed limited to 65 mph. You can hold that even in the turns. That is until you get into the mountain area, where the curves get tighter and a lot more funner.
The scenic vistas will slow you down a bit, too; at least they did me. This part of Wyoming is made for viewing, and, once again I add, from a vehicle without a roof. Below are just a few of the scenes Rex and I encountered on this awesome ride today.
 |
| Rex and Teton Range. |
 |
| Meadow and Teton Range from Moran Mountain Turnout. |
 |
| Moran Mountain. |
 |
| Teton Peak. |
 |
| Riding scenes like this abound. |
 |
| My favorite view in this park. |
 |
| Avoiding the tourist pull outs I had to boonie stomp a bit for these two views. |
Really nice. You have a fabulous telephoto lens. I just can"t get over the sky color. It is remarkable. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThanks Deb. True it is a Very Good lens but remember I am photoshop literate and I saturate a bit when I feel it is needed.Rarely to I like what comes directly from the camera.
ReplyDelete