Sunday, July 3, 2011

A new favorite flavor



Today was another beautiful day here in Wyoming. Everything was sunshine and blue sky. Rex needed some exercise and there were two roads I wanted to explore so off we went. Here are some of the images from today. Captions will explain. Please enjoy them.
Our digs in Daniel Junction, WY.

Somebody has to ride these scenic byways.

There are hundreds of these scenes throughout WY.

Daniel, WY. Pop 67.

At first I went by this scene at about 65mph. Whoa Rex, U turn, we gotta get that.
It is an info board for what I think is a housing development back behind the hill.
I guess the neighbors sent out the Welcome Wagon.

A rustic ornamental corral here at this RV Park.

Still part of the Corral, water was added from another photo.
Proudly I say I envisioned the water there when I made the exposure.


There is this town (Big Piney) about twenty-five miles from our RV Park I wanted to see. It turned out to be well worth the drive. As any of you who know me I like ice cream, and my favorite is (was) mint chocolate chip. I stopped at a convenience store for a treat and as I passed the ice cream freezer I wondered if they had my favorite. It was not to be found, but I did find something else I love and is now my favorite. The photo shows all.
Ben & Jerry's "Willie Nelson Country Peach Cobbler." MMMmmmmm!

And yes I did eat the whole thing. My Momma told me never to waste food and since I had no way of bringing it back I couldn’t disobey my Momma. Now could I?

1 comment:

  1. I love peach yogurt so I am betting I would love the ice cream. Gotta give it a try.

    ReplyDelete