Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Henry

Once more the grand-children fairy blessed our family on July 27. Henry came into this world, no doubt to take it by storm. This handsome uninhibited young man will no doubt be a performer.
Happy Birthday Henry. I miss you!


A Visit to Hill Air Force Base Aerospace Museum
Being a mere 5 miles from the Hill Air Force Base Museum I just had to visit. Many memories were stirred as I viewed the exhibits there, especially the C-130 outside. Sadly though the aircraft on display outside are for the most part in very weathered condition. Another sign of economic stress of recent times. If I were a local resident I would surely volunteer at the museum. Here are some visual recordings of the day, Notice the F4 flyby. Cool huh?
Entry to the Outside Displays.
C-124, Largeest Aircraft of it's time. "Old Shakey"
I have many hours working on many of these Airplanes, the C-130 Hercules.

Phantom fly-by. Ha.

Another pass.
Memorial to Maj. Hill, for whom the base is named.

No comments:

Post a Comment