I have uttered far too many times in this space that my cell phone camera is inadequate. Well, again today I missed another photo for that correctable reason.
Clouds are among my favorite subjects to photograph and, during today’s walk, Mother Nature presented me with another example of her creativity. Above me was an almost perfect fleur-de-lis of feathery cirrus clouds against a cobalt background — which I failed to capture with the proper equipment.
I now have a good backpack so I can always carry at least one good camera. I never thought I would sink to using a man-purse (ha ha), but I have vowed to use it only for camera equipment. Although now I fear that because I am prepared the photography gremlins will no longer present me with the opportunities. Here’s to never saying “my cell phone camera was inadequate” again.
On another note, today I was fortunate enough to meet the gentleman who recovered the Story Stick. Ward, I say thanks and that offer for some beer stands. There has been an addition the the stick, it is an attached 'dog tag' with my phone number. Photo to follow.
A word about where we walk. Jack Brooks County Park (Galveston County Texas) is a pleasant place to walk with Riley. If I were into disc golf it would be even better. I have seen many people using the expansive course and, as the weather gets warmer, I expect to see the parking lots overflow. The park also includes good mountain bike trails and horse trails, plus ample hiking trails. I will have to find a map and Riley and I can try some trail hiking.
i want to see a photo of you carrying the man-purse!!!!!
ReplyDelete