Our Christmas menu while not necessarily traditional will be a good one, for me at least. I prefer pork chops to any other meat so that is the special today. Grilled chops, macaroni & cheese, salad and home-made peach yogurt smoothie for desert. Oh and we had peach pancakes for breakfast, MMmmmmm.
Our weather is strange today, I am gonna have to get the Dramamine out. The RV is a-rockin, a lot. Steady winds with 40 mph gusts. It was a smart thing to put the awning up last night or we might be in the next county by now. Whew!
Here is the boy ready to pull a sleigh, ha
![]() | |
| Will you look at this stupid thing he put on me??? |

look at that happy dawgie in the lovely green grass! we are caught in a snow-covered arctic blast here in PA...it is actually painful to venture outdoors :(
ReplyDeletei think Riley would enjoy it though...he loves the snow!!!!
Yes Riley LOVES to play in the snow. As much as any dog I have known.
ReplyDelete