On the same grounds as the RV park we are staying in is this fenced off, decaying "Wild West" tourist trap place. The management here gave me permission to wander through, cameras in hand. Here are some of the results of that venture...
"Stone Pony"
This cement big eyed pony was standing guard on this decaying piece of Florida.
"Palm"Sometimes I get artsy, especially if it involves a geometric and back lit beauty like this.
"Signed Guarantee:"
The title is from the "lifetime manufacturers signed guarantee" cast into the frame. I believe this was one of those carnival music things. An internet search turned up nothing. One more small piece of Americana crumbling to dust.
"WHY?"
My first thought when I saw this was "Why would anyone let this happen to this classic MG-TD?" An iconic piece of British Automotive Engineering should not die this way.




it's great to view your "work" out on the road :)
ReplyDeleteThank sweetie.
ReplyDelete