When I was creating a thank you posting I really feared I would miss someone. And I did...I assure all it is due to ravages of age and not thoughtlessness.
So a belated thank you to my daughter ('Sula and Wade's mom) for taking care of their home-front while Frank spent the entire day ensuring the old guy got out on time. THANKS AMY!
And to my daughter who is also my editor and technical adviser for all things oratory. Without her I would sound like, well me, instead of a semi-literate man. THANKS JEN!
And my favorite ex-camera store employee and her friend for clearing a large space in their garage where I could comfortably bed Rex for a few months. Without them I would have had to send Rex to the Harley pound for safe keeping and I didn't want to do that. THANKS EMILY and ERIN! Be sure to pet him every once in a while
Not to worry, Rex is doing well! A little sad but pushing through! Glad to hear your trip is off to a good start! Ill be checking in from time to time to make sure you are staying out of trouble!
ReplyDelete