Some of my favorite images from the past week. The captions will explain all.
![]() | |
| The hole in the cross attracted me to this one. |
![]() |
| One of the Cemetery entrance pillars. Notice the skull. (it is plastic) |
![]() |
| Fence post and cross. |
![]() |
| Two Crosses standing mute. |
![]() |
| One of the saddest photos I took. This girl was a mere 6 years old. Brought tears to me eyes, remembering Sweet Sophie. |
![]() |
| Music on the famous 'Porch.' Many people go here to listen to free music as they drink beer dance and watch the sun set on the Chiso Mountains. |
![]() |
| When was the last time you saw a "Crosley?" And with 4 wheel steering? |
![]() | |
| "The Cockroach" |
![]() |
| Moonrise over one of the Chiso Peaks. I learned a lot about desert plant thorns hiking to get to this vantage point. |
![]() |
| The desert is beginning to bloom. |
![]() |
| Ocotillo Flowers. A multi-use tree. Watch out for the thorns! |
![]() |
| Wall ruins of a house in Terlingua Ghost Town. |
![]() |
| More ruins from Terlingua Ghost Town. |
![]() |
| Cell Phone capture of the set up for the following photograph. |















I love this place. The photos are beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteWow coming from a photographer I admire I am honored! Thanks.
ReplyDelete