Thursday, February 9, 2012

Some more words from Riley

Hey everyone, Riley here. 

Finally Mike is napping and I jumped on this computer thing. I think he is afraid I will do better than him. I was really glad to get out of that park in PA. There was this very annoying yapper dog. Jeez, I wanted to run up to it and scare the dog crap out of it. Every time I went outside all he would do is bark. Dog, I hate that. Them little things is always overcompensating.

Some good news: We are traveling again and I get all new smells every day. I really love the longer walks I get (and I think you know who needs them more than me, ha). I think I marked at least 100 trees yesterday. Wow, going for 120 today. And guess what? Today I got to chase a big bird (Mike called it a buzzard) that was on the road where I was walking. Would have caught it too if that damn leash thing was longer.

While we were in PA, Mike made the back bed into a sofa. Really nice of him. Now I get to snuggle while he watches that box with the moving pictures. He was getting real excited about something that was on that box the other night. He was yelling awful words I can’t repeat here at that thing. It was something to do with a bunch of humans running around banging into each other while chasing and throwing a ball. I don’t get it but he seemed to enjoy it.
 
Rut Roh, he is waking up so I better git off. Anyhow, it is time for me to drink a bunch of water and nap a bit so I can be ready for all those trees. Worrfff (dog speak for “later”).

No comments:

Post a Comment