Bow-y’all, hey I’m starting to bark with a drawl, how cool is that? Riley here. I hacked Mikes FB and blog passwords so I am gonna have some fun while he is out yakking with the neighbors. WooF (that’s a big ‘YES’ in people speak)!
The other day we was walking along this big puddle thing and he got all excited about something on the ground. He called it a snake and even took a picture thing of it. I put it in here for ya to see. I still don’t see what the big deal was. I coulda taken care of it if needed.
Dog, he was so mean to me yesterday, he didn’t let me take him for our long walk. He complained it was raining cats and dogs. Don’t know what drugs he had but I didn’t see any new critters. Sometimes he can be such a WUSS! That’s OK cause I got him back. I peed on his leg this morning when we were outside. And in full view of the neighbors. They really laughed. Now who be da boss?!
Instead we watched some movies on the moving picture box. It was nice to cuddle though. He keeps me warm. And speaking of warm. Dog, was dinner great last night! He made my favorite or at least one of my favorites, rice – chicken-broccoli all with shredded cheese. MMMmmm. I know I am weird but I like his steamed broccoli but I am still looking for another steak. MMmmm STEAK, MMmmm.
Rut Roh, he is coming back, gotta go dogs! Later!
![]() |
| This is his other friend. He spends a lot of time on it. I think it is a horse. It is OK though as long as he always comes home. |


No comments:
Post a Comment