Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Losing my Hair

Woof (that’s “Hi” in dog speak), Riley here. It is my turn to chat a bit. I can't quite figure out why there is none of that white stuff I love to play in. Nothing but warm — so warm that my winter coat is falling out already. Mike is always complaining about hair all over the floor. I guess it's true what I heard about global warming. Here are some photos of me playing in that white stuff.
Trying to catch a snowball.

Gee this is fun.


A couple days ago Mike spent most of his time doing something with that thing he calls Mack. You know, the thing that takes us to the park. Speaking of the park, I love that place. So many smells and puddles to play in. (Mike here. I have discovered that Riley loves to play in puddles. The road we walk along in the park is raised with shallow drainage ditches on both sides that retain water after it rains. Riley trots along, with a lot of bounce in his step, splashing while at the same time lapping up a drink as he moves along. My boy is so cool.)

Do you mind? This is my blog time. Now back to the park. Yesterday I saw these two strange animals. They were BIG. Way taller than Mike, had four legs, two arms and two heads. And they spoke, from the middle head, people speak. Both of them said something like “hello and nice dog there.” They were nice though, and Mike waved and said hello back. I wish I knew what they were.

Sniff, sniff — I smell people food cooking. I think it's time for breakfast. I gotta go and see if I can beg some. How humiliating. Woof. (“Bye for now” in dog speak.)

3 comments:

  1. we miss you too Riley! we have never-ending heaps of that white stuff here :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. will try to save it...look for the big puddle in the backyard ;)

    ReplyDelete