The alarm goes off at 6:00 AM and I hate alarms. I made myself a promise to only have one alarm day per week and today was it. OK quit-yer-complaining Mike. As expected there was a mist all over the lake and we got some good photos so I guess the alarm was worth it (and there will be another for tomorrow).
 |
| Island on the Lake, before Sunrise |
|
|
 |
| Boat dock | | | | | | |
| | | |
|
|
 |
| Reflections of a tree, before sunrise. |
This park is so nice we decided to stay another day. There was a little glitch though. Someone has a reservation for the site we were on for Saturday so we will have to change sites. OH Damn, now I have to move down to a 'lake side' site. Here is my new backyard view.
 |
| Eight Pines |
I had a great lunch with my friend Jo's family. Good southern country folks. Once again I have to thank Mary, Jo's Mom, for suggesting this park.
THANKS Mary!
On tomorrows agenda is more photos of sunrise on the lake and the distressed drive-in movie theater. But the real treat will be BBQ dinner at a local landmark restaurant with Jo's Clan. MMMmmm BBQ....
As ever Mike these pics are abso bloomin lutely awesome
ReplyDeleteHugs (o: